It is our mission at MFF to be a bridge to a balanced spiritual walk between Judaism and Christianity in a way that is loving, understanding, and gracious. We will accomplish this through:
- Restoring the Hebrew roots of the Christian faith
- Being a living testimony and witness that Yeshua (Jesus) is the Messiah of Israel
- Guarding the Feasts of the Lord as shadows of the Messiah
- Being doers of the word and not hearers only, mixing the word of God with faith
- Restoring the Gifts of the Spirit to the Body of Messiah
- Reaching the lost with the Gospel of the Kingdom
- Remembering the poor, the widow, and the orphan
[Isa 54:2-3 KJV]2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes; 3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
“And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.” ESV
It is our vision at MFF that we will be a loving and charitable connection to our local community as well as to have a global impact through the following:
- Local charitable food outreaches strategically administered throughout the year to the poor and needy in our community
- The establishment of more Messianic Hebrew Roots Spirit-Filled congregations throughout the nation and world
- The establishment of a recording studio, production center, and publishing house to distribute music, books, and media
- To be a training center for ministry leadership and the equipping of the body of Messiah
Come and grow with us as we allow the power of YHVH’s Word and Spirit to establish, equip, and empower the vision He has given us.
[Psa 127:1 KJV] Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.